When buying or selling online, we encourage you to take precautions. Unfortunately not everyone is honest or trustworthy. Follow the below Safety Tips and use your best judgement. If something doesn't feel right, STOP, and do not proceed.
- Meet people in public places, or take someone with you. Never meet in a secluded area.
- Never agree to move to a secondary location. This is a red flag.
- It may not be possible to meet in a public place, so use extra caution if meeting at a stranger's home or if someone visiting your home to inspect an item for sale. Always have someone else with you. There is safety in numbers.
- Write a bill of sale, especially for titled vehicles and other expensive items.
- Make sure the seller signs any title over to you.
- Print a copy of the Ad for your records.
- Don't carry large sums of cash; obtain a cashier's check, or meet at a bank for large transactions.
- When contracting professional services, ask for references and check for license and insurance.
** LSN IS NOT involved in any transaction, and DOES NOT handle payments, guarantee transactions, offer "buyer protection" or "certify sellers"